Virgin Mojito is very refreshing summer drink. It is non-alcoholic drink, this drink will give you a very unique and refreshing flavour. It is pronounced as Mo-Hi-To. This mocktail mainly consists of three ingredients lemon, mint leaves and carbonated water.
Let’s dig into the recipe…..
Ingredients – Virgin Mojito
- Fresh mint leaves 1 cup
- 20 ml lime juice
- 2 lemon wedges for garnish
- 6 peppermint candies (optional)
- 4 lemon slices (crushed)
- Ice cubes as required
- 400 ml lemonade drink or soft drink (easily available in market)
Instructions – Virgin Mojito
- In a hand crusher, add mint leaves, lemon slices, peppermint candies and crush them roughly.
- In a Serving glass, transfer the crushed mixture, lime juice, pour lemonade drink, add ice cubes.
- Garnish the glass with lemon wedge and serve cold.
- I used Sprite soft drink instead of lemonade drink, you can use any of the soft drink available in the market as Limca, Sprite, Mountain Dew.
- You can garnish the edges of glass with powdered sugar.
- You can use sugar syrup instead peppermint candies.