An Spiked Arnold Palmer Recipe can be delighted in as a non alcoholic summer drink known as Arnold Palmer Drink, or as a spiked mixed drink refreshment. Arnold Palmer refreshments have been around since the 1960’s the point at which the first beverage was created. Quite a while number one in the golf world and partook in all over the US.
Add vodka to the popular chilled tea and lemonade drink and you have a Spiked Arnold Palmer. It’s occasionally called the John Daly mixed drink (named after another renowned expert golf player) or the back nine.
A Spiked Arnold Palmer requires three basic fixings: vodka, lemonade, and chilled tea.
Spiked Arnold Palmer
INGREDIENTS – Spiked Arnold Palmer Recipe
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 1 pc Lemon wheel for Garnish
- 2 leafs Mint
- 3 ounces Lemonade
- 2 ounces Iced tea
INSTRUCTIONS – Spiked Arnold Palmer Recipe
- Pour the vodka in a glass filled with ice.
- Pour equal parts of lemonade and iced tea
- Stir well
- Garnish with mint sprig and lemon wheel
- Serve and Enjoy
- The typical lemon yields around 1 3/4 ounces, so you’ll require around 1 1/2 lemons for the lemonade (utilize the other half to cut the embellishment). To amplify juice yield, guarantee the natural product is at room temperature and roll it under your palm on the ledge prior to cutting.
- To improve sweetness of Iced tea, mix in sugar while the water is as yet hot or add honey or agave nectar to taste.
- For Variation in recipe change from vodka to rum, tequila, or bourbon. Matured spirits add a profound foundation flavor to the beverage that is very great.
- or Utilize any Flavoured vodka. Organic products are ideal for the tea and lemonade blend, especially berries and pomegranate.