This Homemade Pav Bhaji Masala recipe will give you a very unique and aromatic flavour. Pav Bhaji Recipe is mainly originated for textile mill workers in Mumbai as fast lunchtime dish, later served at restaurants at throughout the city.
Let’s do not waste time and start the aromatic journey towards the Homemade Pav Bhaji Masala.
Pav Bhaji Masala
Ingredients – Homemade Pav Bhaji Masala
- 10 nos cloves
- 5 grams dry ginger powder
- 30 to 35 gram dry red chilli
- 50 grams coriander seeds
- 10 grams black cardamom seeds
- 5 grams bay leaf
- 20 grams cumin seeds
- 10 grams cinnamon stick
- 10 grams fennel seeds
- 4 nos green cardamom
- 1/2 tsp asafoetida
- 1/2 nutmeg
- 5 grams salt
- 2 nos star anise
- 10 grams black peppercorn
- 5 grams turmeric powder
Instructions – Homemade Pav Bhaji Masala
- Assemble all the ingredients in a Pan and dry roast for 2 minutes on low heat or until the spices turns aromatic.
- Let them cool at room temperature.
- Now, Transfer the ingredients into a grinder and make a fine powder.
- Store in a airtight container for further use (upto 3 months).