Gluten Free Vegan Banana Bread is a delicious and healthy recipe. It’s one of my favorite recipes, this vegan gluten-free banana bread recipe is quick and easiest banana recipe ever. It tastes exactly like the one I grew up with: clammy with a delicate piece surface, brimming with unusually ready bananas and a caramelised pleasantness from the granulated sugar or coconut sugar (that mimics earthy coloured sugar), and unpretentious notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla for additional glow.
This vegan banana bread recipe truly tastes like a work of art, so if you have some non-vegan lovers swinging by for some food, realise that you can serve this better and simpler banana bread with certainty that it’s everything but the work of art. It is also refined sugar free and gluten free. Without wasting any more time let’s head to this yummy recipe…..
Vegan Gluten-Free Banana Bread Recipe
Ingredients : Gluten Free Vegan Banana Bread
- 13/4 Gluten free flour blend (you can use all purpose flour if you are not gluten free)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/8 cup water
- 2 Ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup melted vegan butter/coconut oil
- 7/8 cup coconut sugar/maple syrup (you can use any natural sweetener of your choice)
Instructions : Gluten Free Vegan Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper so that there is an overhang on both sides of the pan
- Heat the vegan butter in a microwave for 10 to 15 seconds or until the butter is melted
- Mash the bananas with a fork in a bowl. Add butter and mix
- Now, add the sweetener, water, apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract and mix until combined
- Add the gluten free flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and mix together
- Transfer it into the prepared loaf pan*, and bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 20 to 25 minutes in loaf pan on room temperature, then remove from pan and cool on cooling rack
- Once it cool down completely, use a knife to slice it according to your choice and serve.
- Why did my gluten free vegan banana bread not rise?
Ans : It could be the result of not measuring the ingredients properly. Your bread will not rise if your baking powder or baking soda has expired.
- Which gluten free flour is best for bread ?
Ans : A great substitute for traditional bread flour, it is designed to be used in nearly every wheat flour recipe is Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour.
- What does vinegar do in gluten free vegan banana bread?
Ans: Apple cider vinegar or another acid lightens up the dough. Don’t worry you will not be able to taste it afterwards.
- I used 9×5 loaf panz you can use according to your choice but a rectangle shaped pan will give it a nice look and texture.
- You can also use 1/3 cup of oat flour in this recipe. Don’t use more than 1/3 cup it will make the recipe crumbly.