Garlic Naan Recipe just holds back flour, water, yeast, salt and some olive oil; naan is made with a fattier, more enhanced mixture including ghee (clarified butter), oil, yogurt and sometimes eggs. Garlic Naan bread is Indian raised flatbread made with regular baking flour and flavored with garlic. At cafés, Plain Naan Bread is typically brushed with garlic spread and served. Nonetheless, in my recipe, garlic is mixed into the bread batter all things considered and I additionally top the naan bread with garlic spread. It is accepted that the beginning of naan traces all the way back to antiquated times, where it was first presented close by the new cooking technique for the oven by the Delhi Kings.
Garlic Naan Recipe
Ingredients : Garlic Naan Recipe
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3/4 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoon grated garlic
- 2 cup plain flour (maida)
- 1/4 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup yogurt/curd
- required water (for kneading)
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
- 4 tablespoon melted butter
INSTRUCTIONS : Garlic Naan Recipe
- add 2 cups of plain flour (maida), 1/4 tablespoon baking soda, 1 tablespoon baking powder and 3/4 tablespoon salt in a large mixing bowl and mix it well
- now add 1/2 cup yogurt (curd), 2 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon grated garlic
- add some water according to requirement and knead a soft and smooth dough
- transfer the dough in a bowl grease with oil and cover with a moist cloth then leave it to rest for 2 hours
- until the dough is resting prepare garlic butter by mixing 4 tablespoons melted butter, 1 table spoon grated garlic and 2 table spoon chopped coriander
- after 2 hours the dough should have rested. Take it out comfortably and knead it once to remove if any air present inside the dough
- pinch ball sized dough
- delicately roll to oval shape utilizing a rolling pin. ensure you don’t make too slight nor thick. and furthermore remember the size. it ought not be bigger than your tawa size
- apply some water over naan. Ensure you coat consistently, this assists naan with stick on tawa.
- moreover, gradually flip over and put it on hot tawa. Keep in mind, be delicate and put the water covered side down to tawa, likewise don’t utilize nonstick tawa, somewhat press. this assists the naan stick on to the tawa and when you turn the tawa over it will be unblemished.
- turn the tawa over and cook naan straightforwardly on fire till they become brilliant brown.
- Gently scrape the naan from the bottom and remove also brush with some prepared garlic butter with coriander
- Finally server your hot garlic naan with your favorite curry.
- You Can also Prepare the Garlic Naan in Oven.
- Preheat the oven to the maximum. Put the Naans on the tray (I put three Naans) and put the tray straightforwardly on the lower part of the oven.
- At the point when the lower part of the Naan has sautéed and risen somewhat, place the tray in the middle of oven.
- Allow it to cook for few moments or until golden brown.