Hello foodies! Today we are sharing Dry Veg Manchurian Recipe , In our Previous post we discussed Veg Manchurian Gravy Recipe. This recipe is almost same having a minor difference in making sauce mixture. This recipe is one of mine most favourite from the Indo-Chinese Cuisine.
We have already shared the history of Manchurian Recipe in our Vegetable Manchurian Gravy Recipe. Without wasting more time let’s head to the Dry Veg Manchurian Recipe. Do try this recipe and let me know how you liked it 🙂
Ingredients For Dry Veg Manchurian Recipe – Manchurian Balls
- 1 inch ginger (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup spring onion greens (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup cabbage (finely chopped/grated in medium sized grater)
- 1/4 cup green beans (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup carrot (grated)
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 1 cup refined flour
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
Ingredients For Dry Veg Manchurian
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 inch grated ginger
- 1 tbsp green chillies (finely chopped)
- 4 Garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped capsicum (optional)
- 1/2 cup spring onion greens (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch slurry
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp white vinegar
- Prepared manchurian balls
Instructions For Manchurian Balls
- In a large mixing bowl, add ginger, spring onion greens, cabbage, green beans, carrot, white pepper powder, refined flour, cornstarch, Salt to taste.
- Heat oil in a Kadhai for deep frying.
- Make small sized manchurian balls and fry till golden brown and crispy.
- Remove in a kitchen towel and keep aside for further use.
Instructions For Dry Veg Manchurian Recipe
- In a wok/kadhai, heat oil on high heat.
- Add onion, capsicum, ginger, garlic and green chillies, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and white vinegar, mix well.
- add spring onion greens and coriander leaves mix well and cook for another 1 minute.
- Add cornstarch slurry and mix well.
- Now, add prepared manchurian balls, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- If the manchurian balls are bursting while frying inside the oil, then you can increase the quantity of cornstarch in the mixture by 1 tbsp.
- First fry one ball and see that it is getting fried properly. After that fry the rest of the balls.