A delicious Egg Salad for Sandwiches Recipe made primarily of chopped hard-boiled eggs and mayonnaise, often including other ingredients such as celery, onion, salt, black pepper or mustard it is frequently used as a sandwich spread. The first Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe was created By someone in Britain in 19th century.
Egg Salad Sandwich
INGREDIENTS : Egg Salad for Sandwiches Recipe
- 8 pcs Eggs
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Onions
- 1 Teaspoon Prepared Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 Teaspoon Paprika
- Salt and Pepper According to Taste
INSTRUCTIONS : Egg Salad for Sandwiches Recipe
- Put cold water in a pan and put eggs in it and bring water to a boil, remove the pan from the heat and leave the eggs to rest in hot water for another 8 to 10 minutes. After That Remove the eggs form hot water and cool, peel and chop them.
- Place chopped eggs in a bowl and mix in mayonnaise, green onion, and mustard. Season with paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Now after mixing you can serve it by applying it of any of your favorite bread or crackers.