Deliciously rich avocado flaxseed smoothie or avocado banana smoothie recipe made with healthy ingredients that can be served for breakfast or snacks. It is also called an avocado-banana milkshake.
Even though I am not a huge fan of smoothies, Generally, I favor milkshake recipes as they contain ice cream. Generally, smoothie recipes are made with a mix of any expected natural product and full-cream milk. Subsequently, it is named a healthy or filling drink snack. However, my inclination is generally toward a milkshake recipe, as it contains a liberal measure of ice cream. By adding ice cream, it works on the consistency of the refreshment as well as gives it a quite velvety and creamy taste.
Avocados are stacked with mono-saturated fatty acids, reasonable for a healthy heart. Plus, avocados are plentiful in potassium, fiber, cell reinforcements, antioxidants and numerous nutrients like B, K, C, and E.
I love avocados, and this green beverage is turning into our staple breakfast smoothie. I likewise at times add chia seeds or flaxseed meal while mixing for a wholesome lift.
Avocado Flaxseed Smoothie
Ingredients for Avocado Flaxseed Smoothie | Avocado Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup chilled milk
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 banana
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed (optional)
- 1/2 banana (chopped into slices for garnishing)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped dry fruits for garnishing (optional)
Instructions for Avocado Flaxseed Smoothie | Avocado Banana Smoothie
- First add 1 cup chilled milk, avocado, 1/2 banana and 2 tbsp honey, 2 tbsp flaxseed in a blender, and blend it until it turns to a smooth and creamy smoothie.
- Take a serving glass and stick banana slices to the inner wall of glass, pour the blended smoothie in it.
- Garnish with little honey and chopped dry fruits.
- Serve chilled.
- You can add a sweetener of your choice, like maple syrup, honey, agave, or dates. It’s optional.
- For garnishing I used pistachios and almonds you can top it with any nuts of your choice.
- You can increase or decrease the quantity of milk according to the consistency of your choice.